Uh-oh! There might be a BIG reason that Bayern Munich star Harry Kane may why his previous colleague at Tottenham Hotspur, Eric Dier, may not be a fit in Bavaria — Dier is no enjoyable on long flights:
Speaking to the American broadcaster ESPN, Kane was asked which of his colleagues would he least like to invest a long-haul flight beside, and he states that Eric Dier isn’t a great individual to take a trip with, declaring that he’d normally sleep through these long journeys and not actually talk.
Kane states that Dier doesn’t make fantastic business for these journeys, and he’s asked forgiveness to his previous Spurs colleague for making these remarks.
Kane discussed spending quality time with Dier on among these long-haul flights.
“Which teammate would you not like to sit next to on a long haul flight?” Kane was asked.
“I’m going to put Eric Dier in there, he just sleeps anywhere, no conversation from him, he’d probably sleep the whole 12 hours or however long the flight is, so, sorry Eric, I need more from you,” Kane stated.
Given Dier’s history, we were a little anxious that Kane may connect Dier to have some problems like the ones that dropped that eventful flight from Atlanta to Barcelona. Thankfully, Kane simply believes Dier sleeps excessive on long flights.
Liverpool FC and Manchester City are currently in the race for Bayern Munich star Leroy Sané and now FC Barcelona appears prepared to toss its hat in the ring:
Barcelona are stated to be ‘on alert’ as Leroy Sané is yet to devote his future to Bayern Munich, probably considering the type of late-contract, profitable relocation that saw him leave Manchester City for Bayern Munich.
Sané has actually up until now declined to talk about a brand-new agreement with Bayern, indicating that they might be required to offer next summertime.
It still seems like Sané is set to re-up with Bayern Munich, however the coming months will likely inform the tale of what Sané’s state of mind may be heading into choosing what is next for his profession.
Australia coach Graham Arnold believes Nestory Irankunda made a fantastic relocation in choosing to move to Bayern Munich.
“He’s going to a fantastic club in Bayern Munich that really want to help and develop kids along the way. Nestory has great qualities, but at the same time it’s a pathway where he needs to believe in himself, he needs to work extremely hard, both on and off the field,” Arnold stated.
Ahead of the EURO 2024 competitors, yet another worldwide break is upon us.
Bayern Munich gamers are expanded internationally to represent their particular nationwide groups, however that does not imply that there is not a lot to discuss with both the Rekordmeister and the young boys representing Germany:
- Registering an official take on the hotly-contested Harry Kane vs. Robert Lewandowski argument.
- The curious story dripped by Bild that suggests Germany coach Julian Nagelsmann will not be utilizing Joshua Kimmich as a right-back.
- What to get out of Germany’s upcoming video games and what are some practical expectations.
- Looking at Bayern Munich’s upcoming slate of video games.
- The most current news on Alphonso Davies and his prospective transfer — as Real Madrid, Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, Manchester City, and Paris Saint-Germain all circle.
Bayern Munich child Mathis Tel is not precisely amazed by the success that he has actually had this season, however he is motivate to see that his effort is settling.
“I wouldn’t say it’s surprising because I work hard every day to get good stats and to be able to contribute as much as possible to the team. I would rather say it’s encouraging for the future. It shows that I know how to do things and that we must continue on this path.”
Bayer Leverkusen protector Jonathan Tah is getting interest from Newcastle United:
The Magpies are likewise crazy about a January swoop for Bayer Leverkusen protector Jonathan Tah.
Earlier this season Bayern Munich club legend Uli Hoeneß and head coach Thomas Tuchel were fighting, now Hoeneß is all excellent with Tuchel.
“After initial difficulties, the coach in particular did a great job. To be so high up with a small squad shows the quality of the coach,” Hoeneß said.
Yes, we are a Bayern Munich podcast, however after the most recent embarrassment we merely need to concentrate on Germany today. Losing 3-2 to a Turkish B-team is a brand-new low, and we’re just 3 video games into the Julian Nagelsmann period. Where was the complimentary streaming football? The assaulting principle? The tactical viewpoint? It looks like the coach has actually fallen under the experimentation trap he experienced at Bayern Munich, where he didn’t understand when to stop playing.
In this episode, INNN and Samrin talk about the following:
- What was Julian Nagelsmann believing with THAT lineup? Kai Havertz at left-back, actually?
- Everything that failed for Germany, from offense to defense, the midfield, and specific efficiencies.
- Why do coaches keep making the exact same errors when taking control of the at the DFB?
- The curious case of İlkay Gündoğan and the significant concern with Joshua Kimmich.
- The issue with Germany that nobody appears to discuss — a culture of mediocrity and presumptions.
- Where does Nagelsmann go from here?
- What will occur at the Euros?
- A token quantity of Bayern Munich conversation — what is happening with Alphonso Davies? Will he go to Real Madrid?
- Why losing Davies would be ravaging to Bayern in the long term.
In what was a difficult break for FC Barcelona, Gavi suffered a huge knee injury while on task with Spain:
Due to ACL plus meniscus injury, the expectation for Gavi is to be out a minimum of for 7 months however it might be as much as 8/9 overall months.
He’s anticipated to miss out on Euro2024 too — back for the pre-season 2024/2025. pic.twitter.com/sR88o4hg1o
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) November 20, 2023